Thursday, November 27, 2008

RSNA Survival Kit No. 4

The latest addition to my RSNA Anti-Boredom Countermeasures Kit™: a battery extender for my iPhone.

I must say that my iPhone battery life has been pretty good so far. On my last flight to Chicago, I was able to watch 3 hours of videos and still have plenty of power left. On the other hand, surviving a whole day of tedious presentations is going to take a lot more juice than that.


I was therefore delighted when my new Richard Solo 1800 arrived 2 days ago, just in time for RSNA. This creature has enough power to give a nearly-depleted iPhone a complete charge.  For some reason, it also includes a built-in LED flashlight and laser pointer.  No feces.

The next logical step: start looking for a bladder extender...

(via Daring Fireball)

No comments: